Well, maybe this will work after all! It is taking a bit of effort to get around the parental controls on everyone's accounts...but eventually it is going to be great! Max just called and I got to talk to him for about 45 minutes. It was good to get a peek into his world a little bit. Sounds like BYU is agreeing with him. I am sure that he will post about his classes and stuff. I am very glad that I missed the chipmunk adventure as I refused to come down stairs until the chipmunk was GONE. Luke said the chipmunk was very cute and it lay on it's back playing dead (terrified I think) with all 4 legs and tail straight up in the air. Luke said he felt a lot more sorry for the chipmunk because he was so cute "compared to a mouse, which you just don't care about at all." True. True.
Meatballs need making and the wood blinds need dusting.
Everyday I am grateful for the best job of all...being the mom for our family!
I love you-
Mom
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment