Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Countdown

I am so excited that in 2 weeks, I will be at the airport picking Max up! WOW. It has been a long time for this mom to miss her kid.

Tomorrow and Friday are conferences so the littles are off of school. Should be a nice relaxed couple of days. Jack and I are going to head to the library for some research materials for his Trek History Day project and Sophie needs to read a Nancy Drew book over the weekend, but that is about it.

I am catering a scrapbooking event with a friend on Saturday, so we will be making 150 lunches and dropping them off. We always do it for our own events so another consultant asked if she could hire us. Will have to see if it is worth it.

Very happy to have Grandpa Dick coming this next week. I had drawn his name for Christmas so my early gift to him was the frequent flyer ticket to come for a week and work on the Africa book that he wants to put together. Dad goes to Orlando next week so it will be nice to have my dad here.

Next week is Primary Program and Priesthood Preview for Luke. Seems like just yesterday that Max had his Priesthood preview. Speaking of Luke growing up - MAN, he is definitely the "stinkiest" pre-teen we have ever had. I practically have to peel his smelly UnderArmor off of him. Yuk. Fortunately he finds the entire subject pretty darn amusing.

I love you all. Be good, and remember who you are. Don't do any bad things. Does that about cover it?

Love-
Mom

No comments: