Friday, October 5, 2007

from Africa

I love the DeBaltzo blog! The pictures to the right are so great and make me very homesick for my beautiful DeBaltzo grandchildren.

Today Grandpa Dick and I drive to Kruger Park for a few days. It is nice to be on our own after 30 days with some high maintenance guests. One of our favorite things to do in Kruger Park is to just drive around, dirt roads preferably, and look for animals. You never know what might be lurking around the next corner. I hope that someday we will be able to show some of you this amazing country.

We won't be able to watch any of the Conference sessions sadly, but will be thinking about Max especially as he watches "in person"....... Can't wait to see you Max when we get back to Eden!

Love you all so much........Ya-Ya

No comments: