I was in Bentonville, AR this past week and am glad to be home. All is well in the world of Wal-Mart, but I prefer watching the Indians in Cleveland, OH. Being up 2-0 is good, although you can never count out the hated Yankees so I'm asking everyone to root, root, root for the Indians, if they don't win it's a shame!
I'm excited for General Conference this weekend and the fact Max will actually see some of the sessions in Salt Lake at the conference center - including my favorite session of all, Priesthood. It will be very strange after six years of attending all the Priesthood sessions with Max to be without you. I will have Sam and Jack with me and we will look for you at the broadcast! It will be neat to see who the new Apostle is this weekend also.
I'm hoping for a little beach time with the Lakewood crew between sessions tomorrow as it is supposed to hit almost 90 degrees. I love the late summer weather we are having thanks to El Nino coming through again.
I have two more trips coming up in the next two weeks so won't be in Cleveland a whole lot - Houston from the 10th-15th and Chicago on the 18th-19th. The only upside of the Chicago trip is that one of my fraternity brothers is working on Van Halen concert tickets.
No funny anecdotes tonight- I'll be better prepared in the future. I love you all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment