Just Getting Ready For Book Of Mormon
We Went glow in the dark ice skating (Dane, alayna, me, and mark)
Climbing Mt. Timpanogas, the view was awe-inspiring...

Looking at provo from the top of Squa Peak (Makeout Pt. FYI...)

Mark and I at the top of timp...

Men's Chorus final list...turn your head, far right, 2 under the crease...
I'm having an awesome time, and it looks and sounds like you are too. I've been able to talk to most of you pretty recently. Well, this weekend was alot of fun, i'm thoroughly enjoying myself, it's really great. Classes are good...long, but that's to be expected I spose. So, I got to go to conference this weekend, and it was incredible, the talks were amazing, and it was nice to see Mark Lewis. Well, I'm not really sure what you all want to know about. I'm just wondering how schools going for everyone, and all that. How are the ladies (and guys sos girl...)! I've been hanging out with this cool girl for the last couple weeks, and she's pretty cool, we've gone on several dates, and hung out alot. So everything seems pretty dandy thus far. Well, i'm off to finish some BOM reading. I Love You all and I'll talk to you soon .
-Max-


No comments:
Post a Comment